Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks for your business! Tell Your Friends!!

The title of this post is the way I generally sign the e-mails I send out. Being fairly new to the retail world on the internet (despite 80 years in the wholesale auto parts business) I work daily trying to find new ways to market our site . I would like to ask your help in a small way to promote our business. I am working every angle I know how to let everyone know what a great price we are offering, especially on ACDelco and Motorcraft parts. I have found that Google highly regards comments made in blogs and forums. If you find the time, please share your experience with fellow vehicle owners in whichever way you feel. If you are on Facebook please click the link here on our blog and share our site. There is also a link in the middle of our home page to share on MANY pages. I would really appreciate the help!!

Most of the people I have spoken with seem quite appreciative of our pricing and customer service. I love those e-mails and phone calls. I also need to hear from anyone who did not have a good experience. Most companies are bound to make a few mistakes if they grow as quickly as we have. Please take a few moments and send me your comments, compliments, complaints and ideas to Rightnowautoparts@gmail.com and I will strive to live up to your expectations.

Thanks for your business! Tell Your Friends!!
Brad Catron
Ecommerce Evangelist
www.rightnowautoparts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment