Thursday, January 20, 2011

1 liter engine that makes 135 HP?


I have found another post on New engine design from wired.com and wanted to share it here on the blog. I have shared articles on this subject in many Previous posts from rightnowautoparts.com because I feel we are entering a new age in design that may even end the reign of our beloved internal combustion design. This new model does use the old design, but with some fresh and innovative changes. I will do what I can to stay on top of this trend as well as the updates to batteries. Some combination of the two will eventually be chosen as the successor and should usher in another wave of innovation towards the highest efficiency (and power) available. Here's looking forward to the 300 HP, 100 MPG hybrid of the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment