Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Path Less Taken...

My daughter had a paper to write for her college literature class on Robert Frost's famous poem. My son's birthday was last weekend and I got him a book called "Do Hard Things". (A great book for teenagers by the way) Then there is this quote I wrote down last year about the slothfulness I see all around me these days... "There are two types of people, those that see problems as impassable roads and those that seek out the rough roads and relish in conquering them."

When you combine those things, along with the picture I found this morning of a Bass Pro Shops / Toyota Tundra Concept vehicle... Well it just seems that things are conspiring to get me into the woods. If you need to contact me for some reason you better make it fast. I am about to start arranging for someone to cover for me for a few days...



No comments:

Post a Comment