Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog post for Joe Bradley

Joe, Looking at the box you returned I believe I see the issue. It appears that someone in our shipping department placed the Fedex Ground shipping label directly over the ACDelco label that would have eased your mind regarding authenticity. I am including a video where I show the label underneath and then a couple of pictures from our warehouse showing the genuine product, on the shelf and opened, to make sure it is the same. I believe you will agree that we did ship the real thing... We have spoken with the shipping department to make sure they understand not to do this again. I am going to use our returns process to refund a small portion of the purchase price anyway. Hopefully you will feel that we have done everything we can to accomodate your worries. Feel free to call me if you have any further questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment