Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ode to a Parts Guys Valhalla


Not one to celebrate another brothers horrors, I still found myself chuckling while reading about this pristine (not really) 1975 International Harvester Pickup. It is memories of my past experiences, much like this one, that have kept me from buying many a beautiful old classic. In the last few years I have walked away regrettably from a 1968 White over Maroon Ford Bronco and a Really nice 1965 Ford Pickup that actually came with a spare (extra truck for parts). While I had dreams of upgraded engines, steering, paint, interior, etc. I could not overlook the costs and time that even a best case scenario might encompass... and believe me, a best case scenario NEVER happens when I start working on something. More like, "Wow man, I've never seen anything like that before?!".

No comments:

Post a Comment