Monday, September 27, 2010

BMX UTV for $7500


One of the cool things about running a blog like this is that I get to post pretty much whatever I feel like posting (within reason). Luckily, my interests line up pretty well with the subject matter I discuss, so very rarely do I need to move outside of my market to find material. Today I am using the blog as a kind of registry for what would be cool if someone decided to buy something for me... Hey, a guy can wish right? I would LOVE to have a new Yamaha Rhino in the four seat configuration but it might be a little unreasonable to drive something into the woods that costs as much as all of the vehicles my family drives to work and school each day. I found this one that sounds a little more reasonable. You can tell I have it bad when I can use the word reasonable to describe a hunting toy for $7500. Hence... the wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment