Friday, March 26, 2010

Write it down ...

We get tons of calls from happy customers (I LOVE that part of my job), but the e-mails aren't as numerous. I also have seen where people are saying good things about us on several forums (search> rightnowautoparts ). I wanted to share this one on the blog as reinforcement for what I wrote earlier in the entry "Retail customers are a pain". We really love our customers, especially when they take time from their busy day to reinforce what we are doing here at www.rightnowautoparts.com . Thanks Josh!!

Brad,

I just wanted to send a quick thank you along to you and all who were involved in seeing that I was taken care of. In a society where good customer service seems to take a back seat more and more it has been a pleasure doing business with an organization that obviously cares for their customers. Due to your swift action and initiative to resolve my issue, I was able to avoid a great hardship. I hope this letter of gratitude in some way can speak to the excellence in customer service your staff certainly practices.

Thank you highly and with much respect,


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment